Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Critique 3








I wanted to try and capture the "overlooked human presence" again with this critique.  I want my images to have a timeless feel.  I like the idea of photographing places and/or things that are universally known and that everyone can recognize as familiar but that we often overlook and these photographs force us to view it much longer than we normally would.  I want the viewer to feel the presence of  a human without there actually being one visible in the image; or to feel the solidarity of the absence of the human.






 

I chose to do 2 different edited versions of the image of the glove (above).  I did one of them like I do the others by adding some warmth. For the second version I decided to make it cooler with a slight blue tint to see the different effect it could have.  I agree with the class that it definitely makes it eary and I don't think I want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment